If you have had an injury and you want to talk to a solicitor to find out if you can make a claim for compensation, then finding an experienced team local to you can make the process very simple. Here are our top six reasons why finding a local North East Solicitor is best for your needs.
- You can meet them in person. While most communication between you and your personal injury solicitor will be by phone or email, it is always nice to put a face to the person who is dealing with your claim. This can be in a home visit if you are housebound or by visiting their office to discuss your case in the first instance.
- The unexpected can be dealt with quickly. If you need to provide evidence, or documents in a short space of time or if something unexpected crops up then if you have a local solicitor you can just drop the documents off at their office without having to worry if they will get there in the post in the time allotted.
- Experienced in Local Features. If you are claiming compensation for an injury caused in a location familiar to your solicitor, then they it will be easier for them to state your case as they have an understanding of the locality. For example, if you have had a fall because of an uneven pavement, they will likely know the streets you are talking about. If you have been injured at a local event or in a local shop they will most likely know where and what you are talking about without too much explanation from you making everything move quicker.
- Knowledge about local cases. If you work for a local employer that has had a personal injury claim taken against them in the past, then a local solicitor will most likely know about the case and this will help them make a claim on your behalf and in the shortest time possible.
- Understanding the impact to you. For many people accidents and the injuries sustained have a big impact on their lives, including transport and employment. Having a solicitor who knows your locality will make it easier for them to understand how your injury has impacted your life and so represent you case.
- Local Recommendations – Many local solicitors get new clients through referrals, so you may know someone who has used a local solicitor and can recommend one to you. Alternatively, you can ask a solicitor for local references, so you can speak to people who have worked with them before.
Personal Injury Solicitor Newcastle
A personal injury claim can be complex and have a big impact on the way you live your life, that is why choosing a local firm of solicitors is the best way to ensure you have a solicitor that understands who you are and how and where the accident happened. The more a solicitor can know about you and your injury the better they can represent your case. The experienced team at Accinet are knowledgeable about the whole of the North East and beyond so contact them today to discuss your experience and get advice on whether you can make a no win no fee claim.